29/30 Week Ultrasound!

• I had my ultrasound last Tuesday and we got some good news!  Baby Jake has switched position and is no longer breech.  Hopefully he stays that way now!  We also found out that my low-laying placenta has moved, so the doctor said at this point everything looks really good.  They estimated his weight at 3 1/2 pounds.  This is a bit bigger than the mommies from my other discussion board, but I think it's still a pretty average weight.  Other than that they just verified for my fiance once again that the baby is a boy and he does have all the right "boy parts."

I have all the rest of my appointments scheduled which is kind of scary.  They didn't do that when I was expecting my daughter.  It's going to be nice not to worry about choosing the dates later on though.  I have 3 more 2 week appointments and after that I'll be on weekly rotations.

Not sure, but I'm also thinking that the doctor is going to be okay with a VBAC instead of a c-section now.  The only conditions that they mentioned before that would lead to a c-section were prolonged labor and a large baby.  Anyway, I guess I just have to ask for a little clarification on that one.  Just wanted to let everyone know what's going on!Big Smile

• That is so great! That sounds like good news all around. Big SmileI hope you are able to have a VBAC. I had one and wouldn't trade it for the world.

• That's wonderful! Fingers crossed for no more complications.