New mom to be :)

• Hi, everyone! I am new to the site and I just wanted to say hello! I am 9 weeks pregnant after an IVF cycle and we are deliriously happy! I am 30 and this is my first pregnancy. I can't wait to find out if it's a boy or a girl but I know I'll have to wait for a while :)

• Oh my goodness, congrats!! I'm so happy for you! What an exciting time for you and your husband. :-) Do you have any names picked out? Welcome to StrongMoms and I'm looking forward to getting to know you better!

• Svetka-

Congrats on your pregnancy, you and your husband must be just thrilled!  I wanted to be the first to welcome you to the boards.  I think that you will find this a wonderful place to come with questions, to get support, and to offer the same to others.  We have many new moms and new-to-be moms right now so I think you will find your niche here very easily!  Take some time to explore a bit..you will find that we have boards that cover most of the pregnancy, new baby and older child topics-as well as a board for topics r/t being mom and dad!  Let me know if you have any questions as you find your way around.  I'm happy to help,  

Welcome to strong moms!

-jess

• Yes, we have selected names for both already since we don't know who it's going to be :)

It's going to be Victor or Victoria. We'll see! Are you a mom or a mom-to-be? :)

• Thank you for the warm welcome, Jess!

• Sooo, it's 17 weeks today and we are having a boy! We are so excited!

• Hi! I am a new mom to be also I am only 14 weeks right now. we are very excited to become parents so I am doing all the learning I can since I do not have much experience with infants. We are going to try and find out the sex aced 18weeks I hope we can:-)
  • Svetika-

Sorry it took me a bit to see your reply.  I'm so happy to hear that things are progressing well with your pregnancy and that it's a BOY!  This is wonderful news and you must be excited beyond words. :)  Do keep us posted,

Congrats again,

Jess

• Kiki, congratulations!

At 18 weeks you'll be able to find out the gender if your baby allows it :)

Good luck and  read all you can - I am doing the same thing!

• Thank you, Jess! Big Smile

• OH, congrats on your boy!!! I have a two year old little boy and he is so much fun. You will love your little man. :-) I'm 11 weeks along with my second. My son is asking for a sister - we will see if we can come through for him. Congrats again on your son - will you name him Victor as planned?