NEW

• Hello, everyone, I'm new to this website and am currently 20 weeks with my first child.  Any advise on where to start would be greatly appreciated.  Thank You

• melissa01-

Welcome to strongmoms!  Congrats on your pregnancy, sounds like you are about 1/2 way through it. :)  What are you most nervous about and most excited about in regard to being a new mom?

Looking forward to getting to know you better,

Jess

• so far things have gone well, we had our ultrasound last week and everything looked really good. I think I'm nervous about a few things, one during the ultrasound they say it's gonna be a girl, but the only good shot she could get the baby was sittin on it's butt and ankle's are crossed, so how accurate is her guess???  We truly don't care if it's a girl or boy but I'm nervous we are gonna tell everyone it's a girl and then have all girly stuff and then it truly is a boy.  We are most excited about finally be blessed to be prego, we have been tryin for 3 yrs.   Any advise it greatly appreciated.

• Welcome! Congrats on your first sweet little baby. I echo Jess_BabyRN...tell us a bit about yourself and what things are on your mind lately! We'd love to chat and help answer any questions you may have. You can also jump into any conversation that is already happening on the boards. Take care!

• that is a tough one... They can not be 100% on the babys sex... I have had that experience. I was pregnant with twins and was told that one was a boy and one was a girl. every ultrasound pointed towards 1 boy and 1 girl but when they came out.... OOPS two boys... But they can be right. If they are wrong then your little boy will just be wearing alot of pink... Don't worry. You will be happy either way and if he or she is healthy, that's all that matters.

• can anyone offer some advise on baby shower's???  I have a lot of friends and family that are super excited, which is awesome, but should I have 2 showers or just one??