New here & New mommy to be!

• Hello everyone im new to StrongMoms,and im excited to be pregnant! Hope everyone is having a good pregnancy or having wonderful babies to care for already!! :)

• Welcome to Strong Moms and congratulations on your pregnancy! How far along are you? Is this your first? There are so many great ways to connect with other moms here on the message boards, so just jump on in the conversations. Glad you are here!

• I wanted to echo Mommy's welcome to you.  We love to have new strongmom's!  I hope that you will continue to read and continue to post.  I look forward to getting to know you better, and hearing all about  that babys enterance to the world!

:)  Jess

• Welcome!! So glad you found us at StrongMoms! Congrats on your pregnancy! How far along are you? Hope all is well and I'm looking forward to getting to know you!

• Im 21w6d. & yes this is my first baby!

• SO wonderful! Did you find out if it is a girl or boy? Are you saving it to be a surprise? How has your pregnancy been so far? I'm about 12 weeks along - thinking I am having a girl just because this pregnancy is so different than my son's pregnancy was. Other than that, I have no real intuition about girl versus boy. :-) Hope your week is going well!

• Welcome to strong moms! Congratulations on your pregnancy. Let us know if there is anything we can help you with.

• Welcome to Strong Moms!!! Good Luck with the rest of your pregnancy it will be a joy when you see your little one. Boy or Girl?

~Anastasia