Hi all August 2012 mommies!

• Hi all,

Just signed up for this board today, expecting baby #4  Big Smile.  Just wanted to say hi and wish all mommies to be a happy and easy pregnancy.

• Hi! Congrats on your sweet baby! How exciting. :-) I'm due Aug 30th but was a week early with my first, so who knows when I'll deliver. Will you find out if it's a boy or girl? We plan on it - so excited for that ultrasound! :-)

• Hi congrats on you baby, im dur august 10 and cant wait baby#2

• Welcome to Strong Moms! I am also due in August with #5!!! I can't wait to find out what I am having..my daughter is dying for a sister! How are you feeling?

• RainBabyAugust - congrats!! Is your first a girl or boy? I have a little boy who is 2 and he really wants a sister. I think it's pretty cute. :-)

• hello and thanks! my first is a boy and he points to my stomach and says sister! i wont find out what im having untill march 28 but as you can see we are all hoping for a girl!!

• RainBabyAugust - so cute about your little boy! Sounds quite a bit like mine. We will have to see if our little boys are telepathic or not. :-)

• luv2crochet -

I also wanted to welcome you to the community.  I think that you will find this a good place to come for support, to get questions answered, and to meet other new moms.  Take a look around all at the boards we offer.  Take care and keep us posted!

-Jess

• HI! I'm new on here and my due date for my first baby is due on aug 2. a little nervous to be a single mom but am so excited!!! Also so excited/nervous to find out what i'm having

• yes i sure hope so im keeping my fingers crossed

• found out the other day that i was having another boy!!!!!! wanted a girl but the best news was hearing that the baby was healthy and growing big!!

• Congrats!! It will be so fun for your boy to have a little brother and a buddy he can rough house and mess around with. :-) Do you have a name picked out?

• yes i think i am going to name the baby Kace which is pronounced case. any other K boy names suggestions?

• Congrats! Good luck!

• We just found out we are having a little boy as well. :-) His name will probably be Jordan or Jaden. One of the two...

Other K names for boys that come to mind are: Kevin, Kaiden, Kai, Kasey, or Keegan. Good luck!