First time pregnancy

• I am 13 weeks pregnant and I am anxious to know what I am having I want a girll. Everything has been crazy I have times where I want to cry because I am so happy. I pray daily for a healthy baby. Cant wait to start planning for my baby shower. I  am little scared because I don't know what to expect.

• Congrats on your pregnancy! There are so many emotions that come with being pregnant - excitement, worry, anxiety, joy, elation, and so much more! I hope you have had a smooth ride so far - not too much morning sickness, etc. Now that you are into your second trimester, a lot of women experience a little more energy and less nausea, etc. Somewhere around the 20th week your doctor will schedule an ultrasound to make sure your baby is developing well and you can find out the gender if you like. :-) Just pick up some books on pregnancy and especially on the first year of raising your baby and you'll get some great advice as to what to expect and prepare for. Congrats again!

• Congratulations! Having a baby is so exciting and such a wonderful blessing. You'll find out in a few months what you are having and that is also such a fun time. What are you scared of in particular? Pregnancy? Child Birth? Raising a baby? All of the above? Let us know and maybe we can help calm your fears!

• i totally agree with you. im twelve weeks on my first pregnancy and i worry everyday. i want everything to go right.

• It's hard when you are pregnant not to worry. In fact, once the baby comes it doesn't end because you want the best for your little one! Just know that you are normal and not alone in this feeling. Sometimes that helps to me to know I'm not the only one going through something. Just follow your doctor's advice about a healthy pregnancy to the best of your ability and find ways to relax and distract yourself. Hang in there!

• I have three kids and still worry every minute of every day! Try to relax as much as possible and from my perspective... get as much sleep as possible early in your pregnancy. Later on, you may not be comfortable enough to sleep for long periods and after the baby comes, sleep as you know it, will change forever! Congrats and good luck!

• hey

i hope you get the baby girl you want :) i Got blessed with a baby boy instead :) Pregnancy comes with so many emotions. i was walking home the other day and i just started crying for no reason at all. My mom always teases me because she said the baby has turned me into an emotional wreck. i was scared at the beginning of pregnancy but my doctor told me to sign up on this website and i love it. anytime i feel worried or concerned about somethign and need advice or just a friend i come here & theres always extremely friendly people here who help lift my spirits. i love this site. Wishing you all the best ladyckb12 :)

• I want to say thank you I am now 17 weeks with a little girl I am so excited but they are going to check again to make sure in 2 weeks your information really helped.

Champale Brown

• Hi Marie I want to say yes this site has been very helpful for me and yes I be like that sometimes where I just cry and I am having a girl I go for another check up in 2 weeks then its off to my move. I also wish you the best.

Champale

• Champale - Sounds like you got that sweet girl you wanted! :-) Thrilled for you! Let us know how the next check is. Hugs. 

Marie - I was sure my son was a girl and obviously I was wrong! However, he has been such a joy and I couldn't imagine it any other way now. You will love your little man! :-) 

• My Grandmother told me the same things:) she told me boys are amazing because they're filled with so much energy and love. Plus boys love their mommies :)

• i am as well a first time mom im 13 weeks prgnant and due 10-15 i know how u r feeling ")

• Sounds like many soon to be mommies are feeling grateful for their soon to be blessings of beautiful babies!  Please all-do keep us in the loop, it brightens my day to hear the excitement and anticipation of life ahead!

-Jess

• i have just turned 5 months an found out im haveing a little girl i was two months before i even knew i was pregnant and im also a first time mommy it has been lovely and she is soooo active cant wait for you to feel your kick with mine i didnt know what was going on. lol Big Smile

• I'm the same way! I'm super excited, but at the same time really scared...best of luck:) Hope you have a girl!!