Reflection from previous pregnancy

• Hi! I am a mother of 3 kids. I just had my third one recently and he is 7 months now. Although this baby is not planned, but we are happy that he came to us, probably because he was a blessing  to our family. I had miscarriage couple years ago and I was so sad about it. So I thought it will come on the right time. Babysitting is really challenging for us especially if you have little ones. Also, my experience working in pediatric unit (although it was long time ago) still helped me a lot to take care of my baby.  I find this website very interesting, because you can view other mothers views and ideas.Big Smile

• Congrats on your little one! It's amazing how life takes its twists and turns. You never know where you will end up. I'm so glad you are loving your little blessing. I'm due with my 2nd in August and I can tell babysitting and getting out will be a little more difficult. Wouldn't trade it for anything, though! Looking forward to getting to know you better. :-) How old are your other kids?

• You are so right! They are such blessings no matter how they come to us! Babysitting is a challenge for us too because we have 4 going on 5 children and not too many teenagers out there are able to watch them all! It is a constant struggle to find good babysitters, but it is something I am extra careful about. Sometimes I have a girl who comes with a friend of hers...this way she has some help and they have a little fun!

• I like the idea of double teaming with the baby sitters. :-) I'll remember that!

• joshueph3-

It sounds like you are new to the website and I am so glad that you found us!  Congrats on baby number 3, I bet it's hard to believe that he is already 7 months old.  Time goes so fast!  You are very right that you will find responses and suggestions from mom's all over here.  I love that we have an area for great discussions and supports from parents all over the map!

Welcome to Strongmoms!

-Jess