15 weeks and going crazy

• I'm 22 and currently 15 weeks pregnant with my first child. I'm in a new relationship which is going very well =) but I have been feeling kinda crazy. I feel overwhelmed all the time, dont want to get out of bed or out of the house and do normal errands. I recently quit my job because it was causing all sorts of stress on my body. Mentally I have been all over the place and very forgetful I have found myself to having to write things down so I will remember 5 min after I said it of what I need to do. Anything thoughts to help not feeling crazy or what could be going on? All thoughts and advice are welcome thans 

• For your sanity, get involved with a church or a pregnancy group of some sort.  Your significant other will stick through as long as you keep it real.  Tell him your feelings and make sure you are honest and open with him.  Get a calendar-  Write activites and weekly events in the calendar or post one on the wall.  I find my sanity when I update my calendar with my kids activities or my activites.  I teach Sunday School at my local church-  When I get calendars from it,  I immediately write all of the events I plan on attending down and make a point to update my phone as well with reminders.  It gives me peace of mind and once I write it down I am committed.  Join an excercise class for pregnant mom's.  My husband and I live in a rural community.  We tend to go on walks together and make meals together.  Keeps the spark going.  I am only 28 and I have already had 3 children pregnant with my 4th,  I feel what you are feeling.  When I first started out I was 18 and very depressed and almost crazy.  My husband and I were not married at the time and he worked retail and I barely seen him.  After we got involved with the church and I was able to do activites with them I seemed to have a better attitude with life. Now, I work a full time job,  Going to college on-line full time and putting my 10, 8 and 6 year old through school as well.  My life has little time for myself but I take Friday after work or Sunday nights and read and/or organize my week for sucess!  Good Luck with the remaining of your pregnancy and take care! 

• Welcome to the site... and furthermore Welcome to pregnancy!!!!! You are going to experience all sorts of new things. some good and some not so good.. memory loss and feeling crazy seem to be pretty common. Keep telling yourself "i'm completely normal and this will pass" tell others as well when they look at you funny. Trust your doctor he or she will let you know if there's something you should be worried about and if you have any questions make sure to ask. the only dumb question is the one that goes un-asked. Otherwise relax, eat healthy and often, and enjoy your pregnancy. congrats!

• I'm so glad that you found your way to the strongmoms site.  As you can tell this is a pretty supportive place to be, and you will meet lots of other parents going through similar issues.  Please continue to post and let us know how we can support you!

-Jess