on my second pregnancy.

• im on my 2nd child. and cant wait. im 8 weeks along now. and this 1 is going better than the last. i was sick up until i was 8 mths with my 1st. i lost him to cps 2mths after he was born but i gave up my rights so he wouldnt have to endure what i went thru. hes since has been adopted and last i heard he was doing good bout 3 years ago. hes 4 now. ive since gotten married and have been for 3 years now. and pregnant now. it would be my husbands 1 st child and oh is he excited. we knew right off tha bat we wanted to get married and have kids. its hard to find those now-a-days most guys dont want to be tied down and have kids. but i was lucky and am happier than i have ever been.

• It sounds like congrats are in order for many things!!  I'm so happy to hear that you are happily married and are progressing through a healthy pregnancy and waiting to meet that very special baby and welcome him? her? into your lives.  I'm so impressed with the work you must have done in your life to be in a good place now.  

So welcome to strongmoms, and congrats on having life going so well!!

-Jess

• I'm so happy for you! It sounds like you have gotten to a really good place in life and are so blessed with some wonderful support and love from your husband. I hope your pregnancy continues to be healthy and happy. Keep us up to speed on how things go - congrats!! 

• Congratulations on your pregnancy! Let us know if we can be of any help along the way! Welcome to Strong Moms!