New mommy <3

• I am pregnant with my first child and due on June 27th 2013. :) I am nervous but so excited at the same time!

• Welcome to Strong Moms! Congratulations on your first pregnancy! It is an exciting and emotional time, but one you will never forget. You can use the message boards to connect with other moms in your situation, get some great advice, or even give some of your own. Let me know if you have any questions! Congrats!

• Welcome! So excited for you! Having a baby is a rather nerve-wracking process - so many unknowns and crazy things to deal with but it's quite worth it! Do you plan on finding out if you will have a boy or girl? Thrilled for you! 

• Congrats! This is my first as well! I'm due July 9th. There are so many emotions and every little thing or change has me thinking "is this normal?" "is everything ok?". But these boards definently help knowing that i'm not alone and people have similar experiences. whew! I'm hoping for a boy just because I know what its like to have a great big brother. But a girl will be just fine as well! about you guys?

• Thankyou very much! I am pretty thrilled myself, and yes I do plan on finding out if it's a boy or a girl, and I can't wait till it's time!! Me and my boyfriend are hoping and praying for a little girl <3 It's nerve wracking but I'm doing very well with it and couldn't be any happier!

• I totally understand all of the excitement and emotions. I am currently 25 weeks and 3 days.  My due date is March 18, 2013 and I have a little boy on the way.  I was definitely excited to find out what I was having and where I am from they have an early gender detection ultrasound they can do and I had that done.  This is also my first child, but my fiances 2nd.  Goodluck to you in your pregnancy!!! 

• Wow!  Congrats to all and so glad that you found not just your way to strongmoms but also one another! Sending wishes for a healthy pregnancy for all.

:) Jess

• Aww, congrats to you, Melody! Do you have any names picked out for your little man? I have two boys myself and absolutely adore them. 

Numberonemama - make sure to tell us what you are having when you find out!