iPhone Apps for Pregnancy?? What are your favorites?

• When I was pregnant, I loved using apps to help track my pregnancy and get important information on pregnancy. I even used a baby name app to help me find the perfect name for my son. What phone apps did you use when you were pregnant? ~Bonnie, StrongMoms Facilitator

• It's amazing with all the research we did during my wife's pregnancies that we did not think to download apps relating to her pregnancy or the baby. I want to kick myself! Sorry to be no help here!

• I haven't seen the pregnancy applications but I met a new dad last weekend who proudly showed me his fav app-a new baby application!  I can't remember which one it was but he was tracking everything from dirty diapers, to nap times to growth grids.  I was pretty amazed and he was pretty happy!

-Jess

• That's cool Jess! I loved my pregnancy tracker because it would alert me every week with new information about pregnancy, how my baby was growing, and even had pictures. It also had cool information you could add to track your weight, baby names you liked etc.

• Baby names too?! WOW!  That is cool.

-Jess

• I really like the The Bump app.  It's from The Knot website, which was designed for wedding planning.  The Bump is really cute and helpful.  During pregnancy, they compare your baby size to a fruit or a vegetable, to see how big baby is!  Super cute.  Also, it tells you what symptoms to expect during the week, possible questions for your doctor, a To-Do list, and it also has a baby registry checklist.  I found it very helpful and easy to access with the phone app. I hope that helps!  :) 

• Maria-That is too cool!  Amazing to think about how big the little one is getting as pregnancy progresses. Thanks for the resource.

-Jess :) 

• Maria - I didn't realize the Knot had a spin-off website. I loved browsing the Knot when I was planning my wedding 6 years ago. It only makes sense they have a baby website after helping people get married. ;-) Thanks for the tip - I'll check it out!