38 weeks 2 days.

• It really is the final countdown I am so excited but nervous at the same time. What do you guys think of the name King Aaron-Joseph for a boy ?

• What a unique name! I like it! The last two weeks are always the hardest because you just can't wait to see the little guy and get started! I wish you luck and let us know how it goes.

• Everyone I tell say he is going to be picked on and it gets really annoying.

But thank you I will deff. keep you guys posted.

I have a daughter who is almost 3 and I know its going to be stressful but I just cant wait to see how she is going to be with him or how she is going to react to him .

• What a great name.  What is your daughters name?  Congrats and keep us in the loop on your countdown!

-Jess

• Thank you! And her name is Arabella-Grace - Middle Nicole Last Shaffer

• LOVE your daughter's name - so pretty! Congrats on your little man - it's a strong sounding name! I hope all goes well with the labor and delivery. Keep us posted! I know the last few weeks drag on forever but it'll be done before you know it!!

• Thank you very much! 6 more days left I find out if im dilated or anything tomorrow so I am hoping that goes well I will deff. keep u guys posted !

• The big day is drawing near!  Do keep us posted,

Jess

• Awesome - good luck!