HEY

• HEY I AM NEW I AM 29 WEEKS I AM REALLY HAPPY BUT SCARED HA SO I NEED TO TALK TO SOME ONE!

• Hi there! Congrats on your pregnancy. Boy or girl?

• Did you just find out? I found out I was pregnant at "12" weeks... I was off though. I made a discovery the following week and found out I was actually 16 weeks. This is my first time. Is it your first too?

• Don't be scared.  You are going to be so happy when you finally see your baby's little eyes looking at you.Big Smile

• Do not be scared.  I was nervous too when i was going to have mine. But everything goes away as soon as you see your baby's eyes looking at you.

• Congrats on your pregnancy!  It's normal to be scared, I think I was more afraid my second time than my first.  Your life does change a lot once the baby comes, but it is totally worthwhile.  I have a 4 year old and a 2 week old.  The most important thing to remember is to savor every moment.  I'm trying to enjoy all the time I'm spending with my kids now, but I know I didn't savor the pregnancy this last time.  I'm very happy to have my son, but sometimes I'm sad because I don't get to feel him moving inside of my anymore.  It might sound silly, but it's true.

• Congratulations! One of the best things to do is to relax. You have very little control over what your body is going through right now and keeping your stress to a minimum will be a huge help. And come here whenever you have a question. We're here to help!

• Congratulations... I'm still scared everyday as a parent! I think it would be weird NOT to be scared! There are so many possibilities that run through your head all the time, that you would drive yourslef crazy with worry if you dwell on them all. So take it one day at a time and deal with the problems as they come. Good luck and enjoy the ride.

• gongrats on the pregnancy. I think that it is normal to fell scared. Even if you have benn through it before. I am expecting my third one and I feel all the same feelings I felt the first time around. The joy and feer and the whole thing. So the best advice I have gotten is just tske it one day at a time and enjoy just being pregnant and being able to still sleep. When that baby comes you wilol lose the right to your sleep.

s makinen

• you can talk to me what are you scared about? Idea