just had my first boy!!!

• hello everyone, i'm new to this site. i have 2 girls 6 and 4 and now i just had a boy on july 2nd!!! he came 3 weeks early and weighs 5lbs and 6 oz. my husband and i are so happy. my 4 yr old and my new son have the same birthday!! lol Big Smile

• Congratulations! We have two girls, and will probably will have a third... am hoping for a boy, but not in my control! Sounds like you and your husband are ecstatic!

Best wishes and good luck!

• Congratulations on your new boy, they are great, and just watch their sneaky personalities, lol

• Yes, congratulations on your new baby boy. I have two boys of my own, an 8 year old and a 5 year old. I'm 11 weeks pregnant and hopeing for a girl. Big Smile

• Congrats! Little boys are the greatest. I have a boy and a girl. It is amazing how different they are.

• Congratulations on your new baby boy and welcome to the site. I am awaiting for the arrival of my baby boy at the end of September. I heard that boys are more attached to their moms so I cant wait.

• Congratulations! That same birthday thing happens a lot in my husband's family. In fact he and his mother have the same birthday!