IntelliGender Test?

• Is there anyone out there who has taken one and it turned out to be true? I ordered one just to see what its all about, waiting on it to come.  Not sure if I'm ready for the result, but just looking for anyone who has already taken one!

• I haven't taken this one before....what exactly is it?

• It is a at home test that is suppose to be able to predict the sex of the baby as early as 10 wks. it tests your urine to see what hormone the baby is secreating into the placenta.

• I bought it when I was 13 weeks and it said we were having a BOY. However, at my 18 week ultrasound it showed we were having a little GIRL!!. SHE was born October 4, 2009.

• I've known many people who have tried that out. Personally I figuer you have a 50-50 chance. The test is just a guess really. I've never wasted my money on it.

• Hi!

I can't verify if the results were correct yet or not, but mine said boy. We will (hopefully!!!) find out on Dec 30 if it is correct or not!  BTW, depending on which Chinese Gender Calendar I use, I have gotten both a boy and girl result!   I am really excited to find out what we are having because we have 3 boys so far!

Jen

• So is it a girl or boy?

• Intelligender said boy at 10 weks for me, and there is no doubt that it IS a boy!

• Mine said boy at 10 weeks, and we are indeed having a boy!

I am due June 2, 2010 with my 4th boy!  It worked for me, but may not for others. It's a "fun" test, but I would not go and pick out a layette based only on its results. It's so hard to wait, but the 18 week ultrasound is most likely your best result (other than giving birth, of course! LOL)

• I took one!  It said girl and we are indeed having a girl!  I read that if it says girl it's 87% accurate but if it says boy it's still a 50/50 chance.  I didn't use it as the decision maker but it was fun to do!  I got mine on ebay-they are about 10.00 cheaper there.Big Smile

• We took the test at about 12 weeks, the test indicated we were having a boy. But to our surprise, and two ultrasounds later, we are expecting a baby girl!