It's a boy!!!!

• I just found out today i'm having a boy!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm so happy.  My boyfriend was SUPER happy.  He yelled yes during my ultrasound then said "here comes the next Lebron James".  Lol.  It's the most excited I've ever seen him. lol. Big Smile

• congrats! i hope im having a boy! i have about 9 more weeks till i can find out tho.

• Congratulations!!! I have 3 wonderful little boys and they are such a blessing. Good luck on the rest of your pregnancy and congratulations on the good news

• Congrats! :) This is my first pregnancy and we find out last week that we also having a Baby Boy! How exited.

• I'm So Happy for you i want a girl

• That's very exciting! I have a one year old girl and always wanted a boy! Then found out I was having TWIN BOYS! You can only imagine how I felt finding that out... If my husband was with me i'm sure he would have reacted the same way your boyfriend did!! haha! Instead he just looked at me like I was lying to him! hahaha!

• Thank you!!!!!!!!!!  I'm so excited. 

• YAY! i found out the other day that im having a boy. Just what i wanted :D have you thought of any names yet?

• Congratulations! Even if he isn't the next Lebron, he will be a superstar to you!

• Congrats! I am also having a little boy. He is our first and can't wait =) I had dreams that he was a boy before we could find out.

• Congrats. I have a 4 yr old Boy and they do the funniest things. I'm now 14 weeks with our second child and can't wait to find out what this one will be too.

• Congrats. It sounds like its time for a bunch of little boys. Im due in may and found out that im having a boy too:)