UGH!! Sick (colds)!

• I went to the doctor and found out that I have an ear and sinus infection and bronchitis. YIKES!! She put me on Amoxicillin. I have also been taking Tylenol for my sinus headaches. Has anyone else been sick yet? What things did you do to "deal"?
  • how far along are u???? GEES all of that sound absolutely HORRIBLE....well im now 23wks and i havent been sick any more but my first 3 months was the worst time EVERY  i couldnt move, eat, sleep, talk or anythng normal it was pretty bad i hope i dont get sick any more its not fun for me or my boyfriend...but all u can do is relax it out and make sure u have a humidifire or air purifire they work magic it was my best friend lol!!!! i hope u get better soon...

• When I was sick and pregnant, I found that some of the things that made me feel the best, were the ones that were the basic. I would take a warm bath and soak my achy muscles then I would curl up on the couch with a large bowl of chicken noodle soup and a warm cup of decaf tea. Make sure to get as much rest as you can and if things get worse, be sure to tell your doctor immediately.