First time pregnancy and new to the site

• Hi.  I'm Amy and I'm in my 13 week of pregnancy.  I didn't plan the prgnancy but God did.  I had decided that I wanted to loose a little weight and fit into some jeans that fit but were a little to tight. Only to find out a couple weeks later that I am pregnant.   I'm excited and looking forward to meeting my baby in August.  The first time I saw my baby on ultra sound amazed me.  It's all I think about and I'm sure I am getting on everybody nerves talking about it.  I'm hoping to meet some new moms to be and be able to talk without getting on anybody nerves

• Yea im new to the site too but it looks like its a real life saver with all the coupons, and advice. Im also pregnant with my first baby, she is due in two weeks! and I mean its a good thing your always talking about your baby.

• hello! im the same way. have yet to see the baby yet thought. im due end of august, im about 10 1/2 weeks right now.its all so exciting and different and soo easy to talk about (all the time!) :)

• Same here! We'll be expecting our first baby in August as well. It's all so exciting. We have our first ultrasound next week.

• aw. thats exciting. i go on presidents day to here to heart beat :)

• Hi Amy, I am Heidi and I am sorta in your same boat.  I too am in my 13th week, first time mom and I wasn't planning it either.  I went and lost a decent amount of weight last year only to find out I was Pregnant in early December.  We heard the heartbeat two days agos and it really is nuts to think that there is an extra heartbeat in my body.  I work full time and so it is hard to have this be all I think about but I am starting to turn the corner from being really anxious and scared to embracing.  It hasn't helped that I am still dealing with lots of morning sickness except mine is more evening sickness.  Are you feeling good?  Nice to find someone in my similar situation.  All the best.

• Hey! I'm new here too. Expecting a baby girl on June 14th :) I didn't talk at ALL about the baby to anyone really, just my mom when she asked. Even my husband doesn't really talk about it or initiate conversation.. It's not that I don't want to, I'm dying to talk to someone. But I moved to a new city (new country too, actually, I'm from Canada and I don't know ANYone here and have no family) so I get really bored when I can't talk to anyone.. that's one of the reasons I joined this forum :) I figured this was the best way for me to blab about the whole thing! You can't annoy anyone about the baby here! we're all here for the same reason.
  • I'm lucky and wasn't sick that much.  Just a lot of nauseness.  It's nice to have someone to talk about this with.  I hope everything goes good with your pregnancy. 

• Hi. Nice to meet you.  Congrats with the new baby and I'm sure it is hard not having anybody to talk to.  I'm trying to think about how I want to do the baby room but I don't know what I'm having yet so  I have to figure something out for a boy or a girl. 

• I'd love to decorate a baby room, but my husband and I are well.. he's still a student and I just graduated, let's just say it's not in the budget! Not to mention our house is so full of junk! The baby's room is going to be shared with his office, haha. We're also pack rats. It's a dangerous combination. 

Personally I loved a lot of the pale greens and oranges that are in a lot of baby clothing lately, a lot of the 'safari' collections of little baby animals. if I were doing a neutral baby room, I'd totally go for something like that. 

• That does sound good.  

• Hey there. I just had my first baby in December. on the 19th. Not being able to stop talking about your baby lasts all the way through pregnancy and continues after birth. Babies are truly amazing. Well, I'm no expert, but if you have any questions or just wanna talk about the experience feel free to ask.

• Thank you I'm sure I'll have a lot of questions lol