16 weeks pregnant and so tired all the time....

• im almost 17 weeks pregnant, this is my second child but i dont remember being so tired with my 1st pregnancy, all i ever want to do is sleep and even simple things like geting the mail make me want a nap... should i be concerned or is this normal? ivt heard that the 2nd trimester your supposed to get more energy, i have none, literly....

• i am my last trimester n this is my first baby i am having a little girl her name is Stormi Elizabeth Hewitt n i am due May 9th (mothers day) Cool

• i am 17 weeks soon to be 18 and i am tired all the time until bedtime rolls around and then i am as hyper as ever..i do not understand this?! this is my first child also and my boyfriend hates it because im tired all day and then up and ready to go when its around time to go to sleep! any advice?!

• I am currently 37 weeks with my first child as well and my best advice for you is to keep yourself occupied during the day. No matter how tired you are go for a walk or clean the house or go out with your boyfriend or friends. Just try to keep yourself on the go and I can assure you that you will be sleeping through the night. You are going to need all the rest you can get because once you hit the 33 or 34 week mark and your baby drops into position sleep will become almost impossible no matter what time of the day it is.

• Being tired is sometimes a part of pregnancy, but you should never be THAT tired. You may actually be anemic which is common throughout pregnancy, but needs to be taken care of. Call your doctor immediately and have them schedule a blood test for anemia. If you do have a low blood count, your doctor can then put you on supplements and follow you more closely. If you are not anemic, talk to your doctor to rule out any other physical problems that may be causing your tiredness..good luck and let me know how it goes and what he says!!!