new mommy 2 be

• any other new mommies to be this year im nervous how bout u?

• I feel the same way. sometime i ask myself can i really do it, can i raised a baby on my own. Is my baby going to love me no matter what. it a whole alot of worried to do when becoming a new mom. but just think there is a life in you that going to depend on u to be the best mom u can be that the feeling that help me overcome my nervous. you can do it.

• Just found out my due date today and I am due in November....it finally felt real to hear the heartbeat today! This will be my first so I am nervous...but I keep thinking....people do this everyday so I think that things will be ok...good luck to you!

• yea i  kno how ya feel askin yourself if  u can do it i ask that all the time thanx for the support its helps hearing anything anyone eles has to say  i guess im just growing up faster than i planed but for one of the best reasons in this world a new little life to love an care for thanx again

• that first heartbeat makes it feel real just wait till u find out the sex we found out were havin a boy it makes it so much more real to pick a name an get things ready for him lots of luck to you and ur new little one on the way! and dont worrie ur not the only nervous one thats for sure everything will be fine !!!! 

• My due date is in November and i finally herd the heart beat last week it felt good and i almost cryed

• im so nervous im going crazy but i am going to be ok

• congrats on findin out ur due date.....im due aug 8 i only got a month left an im sooo scared everyone keeps tellin me ull b fine ull b fine but i dnt feel fine im so nervous to hav this baby i hope all goes well!! but its hard to think it will b ok wen i hurt so much latly an feel soo tired im tellin ya this is one hell of an experience but i cant wait till my lil one is in my arms an not my belly no more lol

• omg i find out it was a little girl im sooooooooooo exited i cant wait till i can hold her

• Congratulations! When are you due?

• i am 21 weeks pregnant with a baby boy. i am due november 22. my hubby and i cant wait til he finally gets here!! i love feelin him move around and kick.. it always puts a smile on my face. congrats to all the soon to be mommies!!! =]