need advice

• I am only 10 weeks, and I have been taking care of myself....I am just the typical first time mom and worried about every little thing, if any of you have any tips or advice please let me know. I would appreciate it!! My boyfriend is tired of me being a hypocondriac, but he is still being really supportive!! thanks!!

Stick out tongue

• Lol. don't feel bad. I am the same way. I'm now 15 weeks but still worried about every little thing. I doubt we will never start worrying. It's what parent's do. I'll let you know any tips I find that are really helpful.

• YOU BE OKAY AM 24 WEEKS.JUST WATCH WHAT YOU EAT GET REST SO IMPORTANT. PLENTY OF WATER. ALSO BOND WITH BABY. YOUR 10 WEEKS SO YOUR GOING THROUGH THE MOTION. JUST LET LIFE TAKE IT COURSE AND NO YOUR NOT THE ONLY ONE. PEACEBig Smile

• I find myslef in your same shoes! I'm awake til midnight thinking of what needs to be done before and after the baby.  But i found it was causing me to sleep badly, so i got some relaxing music to go to sleep to, and remind myself to take one day at a time, and to enjoy my pregnancy. Or on other days/nights where it does not work, i'll write it in a journal! Smile