20 Weeks and 5 Days. Not Sleeping Well.

• I know when your pregnant you lose alot of sleep due to being uncomfortable and the baby moving around. i was just wondering if anyone had anything they did to help get a little more sleep at night or any tips maybe i could try. ive surrounded myself with pillows and i still toss and turn. and the only way i seem to get the littlest comfortable is laying on my right side but that only lasts for a little while. and as soon as i go to my left i can only lay that way for a minute and have to switch bc its not comfortable at all. Any help would be very much appreciated :]

• I am 18 1/2 weeks pregnant with twins, and I have not slept good for weeks.  I tried the same things, with the pillows, but didn't get a lot of comfort.  Now I can't even get comfortable relaxing in a recliner or the couch.  I hope you find something to help  you soon.

• Get used to it sweetie.  I'm almost 33 weeks and I haven't had a good nights sleep in months now.  Now that my belly is huge my back starts to hurt after laying in one position for a while.  Or my hips will start hurting.  It's no fun.  I have to sleep with a pillow between my legs but since I toss and turn so much I can't surround myself with pillows.  I hope you can find something that works for you.  Good luck!