NEW MOM DUE NOVEMBER 16

• ME AND MY HUSBAND IS HAVING OUT 1ST CHILD DUE NOVEMBER. I WAS WONDERING IF I WOULD BE ABLE TO GO TO SCHOOL WHILE IM PREGNATE. I JUST GRADUATED BUT I WANT TO GO BACK . I WORK A HOTEL JOB WHICH IS NOT THAT HARD ON ME I SIT AT A DESK ALL DAY. FOR 32 HOURS A WEEK. BUT I WANTED TO GO TO SCHOOL TO FURTURE MY CAREER IN DENTAL. IM THINKING JUST TAKING MY BASICS CLASSES THEN STOPPING TO SPEND TIME  WITH MY FAMLIY WHEN HE OR SHE GETS HERE. HELP WHAT SHOULD I DO?

• I'm currently in school right now and I'm in my 11th week. I plan on going all the way up till Fall quarter which i plan to take off because I'm due the first week of November. It's really hard right now to get up and go but I scheduled my classes later in the day, so I have a chance to sleep and eat something before I go. I don't see a problem with it and plus it gives you something to do and keeps your mind off of things!! Good luck if you choose to go back. I'm almost done, but once the baby gets here I will only get a quarter off then back to the books in the Winter!!!