What creams help prevent stretch marks?

• This is my first pregnancy and I really want to do my best to not get any stretch marks but I have looked at alot of different creams but I would like to know which one works the best! Thank you for taking the time to reply

caylanichelle

This is my first pregnancy and I really want to do my best to not get any stretch marks but I have looked at alot of different creams but I would like to know which one works the best! Thank you for taking the time to reply

Belli Elasticity Belly Oil and for those who already have existing stretchmarks, Belli Stretchmark Minimizing Cream. Buy them at CVS

• This is my third pregnancy and I am 8 mths. I have never gotten strech marks even though my sisters have. I use Palmers coco butter in the little tub it's about $3 for a small container but the first months I just used it once or twice a day and when I was itching from streching. Then as I get bigger I am using it up to 4x a day. It is less expensive then products that claim to be for pregnancy and like I said third baby no stech marks and with each pregnancy I have gained over 30 lbs. and lost almost all of it too. So I have had alot of streaching and shrinking. You can get it at Walmart or any drug store. Good luck I know it is so stressfull you want to be helthy and gain wieght but you can just hope and pray to get your pre-baby body back.

• I used coco butter and I never got stretch marks

• Soak yourself in baby oil to prevent stretch marks. You might feel like a thanksgiving turkey, but its a sure fix.