December Momma's

• Anyone Due in December....:)

• I am due December 4th, this will be my first.

• I'am due December 20th :) so excited :)

• December 9th for me!

• Are any of you ladies showing yet? I already have quite the baby bump & from everything I have been reading I don't think I'm supposed have that yet

• Im due December 29th

• I am due on Dec 31st, so about 5 1/2 weeks.  This is my 2nd child although the first was 8 years ago!  I had to go buy maternity clothes already!  I can't button pants and it's going ot be hard for me to hide it as long as I wanted to!

• I am due December 6th, this will be my 2nd my first will be 12 when this one is born.Smile

• I am due December 6th this will be my 2nd my first will be 12 when this one is born Smile

• I am due DEcember 17, 2010 I am very excited Its my second? hows everyone else feeling I am 7 weeks this week. Has anybody has morning sickness or what is that you all are exactly feeling with this pregnancy!

• I am now 7 weeks Pregnant. I bought Maternity clothes cuz y Pants fit me tight. I know that Its from the bloating though, With my son I didnt start showing til I was 5, 6 months. And with this one I feel like I am showing already. They say that when its your second you tend to show alot quicker then your first. But I know that the baby is too small right now but its possible to staret showing at 3 months.

• Im due Dec 17th with my first.

• We just found out my wife is due on December 20th! Right on December babies!

• yAY!!! fOR Decenber babies!!! Is anyone having cravings yet? What are you all feeling? My Son will be 1 year and 6 months

• I too and right at 7 weeks and I am having horrible morning sickness!  Any suggestions?  I have no idea what to expect since this is my first.