kinda worried

• i'm worried that i'll have a hard time. I'm not with the real dad any more cause he was mean, mistreating and threatened me all the time. i have no job, i just graduated in 09, i'm not educated in anything special, it might be hard to have a relationship when i have another mans baby. i have allot of things on my mind, i don't know what to  think about all this. Sad

• Don't worry about being with the real dad all you need to do is take care of yourself right now and worry about that little one growing inside!!  Don't let anyone tell you that you can't go to college when your pregnant because that is defiently not true. There is all kinds of programs and online classes that you can get a certificate in less then a year.  Before you start showing i would start looking for a job if you don't have anyone that is going to help you out.  There is all kinds of help out there food assistance,medical etc through the government.  Also when it comes time for you to find a man,you will find one that excepts your baby. I have a five year old and i have been with my boyfriend for four years and treats my daughter just like his own. I just had my second daughter (with my boyfriend) in March and he loves his daughter just as much as he loves my five year old. One thing i can say is even if you like a guy alot and start to fall for him if he doesn't fall in love with your child then he is not worth it, trust me i went through that but my child is more important then that. Congrats and take it a day at a time enjoy being pregnant

• There is someone out there who will love you and all you have to offer--even with a child. Until you find him, focus your energy on being the best mother you can be and giving your child all the opportunities you can in life. If you need to go back to school to get more education, then by all means DO IT! Now is the time to be whoever you dreamed about being...for your sake and your baby's. When the time is right, you will find someone wonderful who will love both you and your baby.