Hi everyone, I just joined. I am extrememly nervous about my pregnancy.

• This is my second pregnancy.  I had a picture perfect pregnancy until 38 weeks, my son was stillborn, the cord was wrapped around his neck.  I was high risk to begin with since I am over 35.  I am almost 17 weeks pregnant now, everything is going good so far, but it is so hard not to worry since I thought everything was great last time.  The Dr I have is great, he is taking lots of precautions so that I can hopefully have a healthy baby this time.  I probably will be induced 35 to 38 weeks. 

Please remember, if you are getting stressed out because the baby won't stop crying, please just smile and know what  a great feeling it is to be able to hear your baby cry, how lucky and blessed that you are.

Best wishes to current moms and moms to be! 

• So sorry to hear of your loss. I know the feeling and it's hard not to stress after a loss. So hard to believe everything will be okay. Just keep praying and I'm sure your family and friends pray for you as well. I'm 21 weeks tomorrow. Are you due in November? I'll send you a friend request so we can chat.