New freaked out scared soon to be mommy

• Hello, as you can tell I'm new to both Strongmoms and being a mom altogether. I'm 12 weeks along.  I still can't seem to get the I'm scared out of my mind, don't know what I'm doing, OMG. Out of my mind.

I have no idea what I should do shouldn't do. I'm totally clueless when it comes to babies.

I'm hoping that Stongmoms will be able to help me with all of the above and more **crosses fingers**

• It is natural to be scared when you first find out you are pregnant. In fact, if you weren't you would not be in the norm! I found that when I was nervous or scared during pregnancy, it helped to read a lot about what to expect. That way I felt more prepared and less clueless. There are some really great books out there that can teach you everything you need to know about pregnancy and baby care. In addition, consider taking a few classes at your local hospital. They offer everything from lamaze classes to breastfeeding and baby care classes. Strong Moms is a great place to start and you will learn a lot just by reading and commenting on the message boards. Good luck, congratulations and Welcome to Strong Moms.