This is my third child. First pregnancy pretty normal. Second had a few complications but everything turned out fine. The first 2 are boys 18 and 10. Yes I know. What gaps. Things happen.

Now at 39 pregnant with what hopes to be the last. It's a girl. These are the things that have happened to me in the last two days. I hope you all can enjoy them as much as I have.

June 16, 2010

I'm driving to work this morning and what do I see a family of bears walking across the highway. Momma bear, papa bear and baby bear. Then baby bear had the nerve to get tired and sit in the middle of the highway. Traffic is at a complete stop. Of course I have to use the bathroom(for the 5th time this morning). The parent bears do absolutely nothing. Why not? Hello I have to go!!!(in more ways than 1)... 10 minutes later the bear realizes Goldilocks is eating his porridge and decides to move. LOL The whole time momma and papa are on the other side of the highway just waiting. That's the way my day started.

BTW I just made it to the bathroom.LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 17, 2010

Here I go again. Just come from a me day. Got my hair nails,feet,and eyebrows done. So I explain to the lady doing my feet that I'm pregnant(not that she cant see that) and they are swollen and painful so please be gentle. She did a great job. I was in another world. When she finished polishing my toes she tried to put my shoes back on. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! just not gonna happen. We try 3 or 4 different flip flops. I got the whole salon in tears laughing. I was laughing too but was pissed they were laughing at me. Finally find a pair that works. They are so flat I end up walking to my car like a penguin. Okay stop laughing go back to work. Hope all is well