How To Make Green Punch WITHOUT Dairy

• Hey guys! I need some help!!! In a few weeks, my family is throwing me (and little Owen) a baby shower. Since I like being different, they're foregoing the tradition blue theme and going with a green theme for the decorations...which sounds great to me, because green just happens to be one of my favorite colors and it's one of the colors for the nursery! Point being...they/we want to make green punch, but we're running into a little problem. Since I've been pregnant, I can't keep down dairy products of any kind (I've been taking calcium to compensate for it). Also, some of the guests that I know will be there are also lactose intolerant. I've looked everywhere online and every punch recipe I've found has the lime sherbet (Yes, even sherbet makes me sick) in it and wouldn't work if you simply left it out, because it adds most of the flavor to it. Does anyone know a punch recipe that will be green that does not include dairy (and won't taste like we poured an entire bottle of food coloring into it...I don't know about other people, but I can taste food coloring and it's nasty! LOL)? I thought a slushy type thing would work, but I have no clue how to do that either! Haha! Thanks in advance!!!

• I know sorbet is not supposed to have any dairy in it, maybe that would work as a substitute for the sherbet.

I also found one online that doesn't have sherbet or sorbet in it

1. In a large saucepan dissolve 2 (3ounce) packages lime flavored gelatin mix in 1 quart of hot water. Allow to cool.
    2. When gelatin is cool, pour into a large punch bowl. Stir in 1 (46 fluid ounce) can pineapple juice, 1 (12 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate that has been thawed, 2 cups of sugar and 4 1/2 cups cold water. Pour in 2 liters of ginger ale just before serving.

from the reviews  I've read it should be good but some thought it was too sweet and suggested cutting the sugar in half.

Hope these help

• Well this is a tricky one. Instead of making punch that is entirely green. Why don't you try to make a punch that is sort of green. For example: Make a light lemonade that is pale yellow in color...then add 7-up to make a fizzy lemonade punch. Throw in plenty of sliced up limes and you've got your green color. OR you can use a green Kool-aid  mixed with 7-up to taste...then add slices of lime and oranges and lemons for colorful floating accents. While it won't be the traditional "punch" that you are thinking of because of the missing sherbert....it may still taste good. Try making these ahead of time so you can see which ones you can stomach the most! OR you can simply make 2 punches--one with sherbert for the guests and a pregnancy punch just for you!!!!