Im new at this

• Well...I have no idea where to begin. I am a first time mom but I am VERY blessed. My boyfriend is trying to be supportive, but there are times where I feel like he doesn't care. I am about 13 weeks along and I am also a Diabetic. I have been taking EXTREMELY good care of myself, as well as seeing my doctors every two weeks. I have had no morning sickness whatsoever, but I am tired all the time. I will get 8-10 hours of sleep a night but after being up for a few hours I am tired and ready for a nap. I have tried to tell my boyfirend that I will be tired and that it's normal, but he refuses to let me sleep in the afternoon. How can I convince him that this is okay, and that I should be able to sleep when I need too?

• You need to explain to him that pregnancy in general takes a lot more energy than just being normal you.  Your tired feeling is your body's way of telling you it needs rest.  Sleep/rest is so important now b/c you have a huge day ahead of you.  Needless to say that the first few weeks of your new life with baby are the most tired you will EVER be.  So sleep sleep sleep now b/c there is not much time for that when baby comes.