Safe Exercise

• Does anyone have any suggestions for a exercise dvd that is safe to use during pregnancy? mainly for the second and third trimester...any other exercise suggestions? Thank you!

• When it comes to exercise, you should always ask your Doc's opinions and maybe she/he will have specific advice.

• AnswerDad is right.

I was not high risk in any way and did everything I'd normally do up until the baby came--exercise, riding mass transit, going to work daily, etc.  I even went into labor at work...past my due date.

• I don't know if this is safe or not, but I'm 5 months pregnant and I've been occasionally using the Wii Fit or Wii Fit Plus.  I stop whenever I feel tired.

• @akalei

Why wouldn't exercise be safe?  Has your doctor told you that you should be concerned?

• I know that my doctor old me to excercise as little as possible. I was actually told to only walk in 5 minute increments because I have already lost 15lbs while pregnant. So they are concerned. There are cases where excercise is not the best thing to do.

• I use Prenatal Yoga with Shiva Rea & love it!  It has workouts that can be used for all three trimesters. (I'm in my 2nd currently)

Got on amazon.com for about $12.00..I'm also planning on ordering another one - Rocki's Prenatal Yoga - labor preparation DVD -   the Dad participates in this workout with you so he can feel more involved.

Good Luck!