Hello I'm new to the site

• Hello I'm expecting my baby next year in April and I am very excited. I look forward talking to other moms like myself.

• Hello, I am also expecting a baby next April! When are you due?? I am due April 1st! This will be my first little one, so excited.

• Welcome to Strong Moms...glad you could join us!
  • Yea I'm expecting mine in March. I'm excited and surprised at all the info I'm learning. Congrats! I can't wait to find out the gender of mine. I should be any week now!

• I'm expecting mine in March! I'm so excited and surprised at all the info I'm learning! I get to find out the gender any week now!

• Hi, I am expecting in April too; April 3rd. We're so excited. This will be our first. We tried for 2 years. :)

• hi im 18 and expecting a little boy in feb

• hi im expecting a little boy in feb......im so excited. this is my first one and im 18

• i am new to the site too. just signed up today. I am having Twins, This would be my 4th and 5th child. I am due April 17th 2011.

• well im a new mom for the first time and im expecting mine childd on march first

• hi im 23 and this is my first child im expecting march 1st 2011 im 17 weeks i hope to get advise on the dues and donts of parenting
  • im ecpecting on the same date