So Close

• It's so close to my due date and I'm finding the days are getting longer now. I'm 35 weeks and 4 days pregnant. This is my first baby and I'm just so excited to meet her! Sometimes I find myself hoping she comes early but I know I really don't want that.

Is there anything I can do to make the time pass?

• Congratulations! I know you want to make things move quickly, but my advice is to cherish this final time when you will be without the ultimate responsibility of having a child. Try to relax and get some sleep, something that you may take for granted now, but will cherish in a couple of weeks! Good luck!

• Congrats! Such an exciting time for you! The anticipation certainly does make the days seem to drag by. You probably have all your nursery items and baby equipment ready to go. Some suggestions would be to plan some last date nights with your significant other or, if you can afford it, take a little weekend away at a local hotel just for fun. Another fun thing is to buy a baby journal and fill it with your thoughts for your new little one. It's a great thing for her to look at when she is older. Good luck!

• Do something fun for yourself...once your baby gets here there won't be much time to do the things you need to do. Get your hair cut, get a pedicure/manicure, plan a special weekend, get the carpets cleaned, make sure you have everything you need for the baby's arrival, do some early Christmas shopping....you get the idea!!! Good luck