is she jealous????

• Ok so I'm 27 weeks pregnant and I'm very excited to b having my first child. But it seems like I'm the only one that is excited.Sad My aunt just had a lil girl two years ago and everything since then has been about her and her child and now whenever someone talks about me and my lil girl she turns it around to b about her lil girl, even when I went with her and my grandmother shopping my grandmother couldn't even go with me to look at baby stuff because my aunt would pull her away. So now it's like everyone has just dropped it and decided that her lil girl is the only lil one in this family. I can't seem to talk to anyone in my family about my pregnancy.Broken Heart

• I'm sorry to hear that you are having such a hard time with your family. Do you have the type of relationship where you could talk to your aunt? If so, maybe sit down with her and ask her how she is feeling and what is going on in her head about your pregnancy. Open communication can sometimes clear up misunderstandings and hard feelings. Hope this improves for you. :-(

• thanks Wink