WHEN WILL I LOOK PREGNANT ?!?!?!?!?!!?!

• I am 11 weeks this week, and I feel like my belly should be bigger! I want it to get bigger so I know that the baby is growing! I guess I might be rushing things, but I want everyone to know that there's a baby in there, and even though I know he/she is in there...I want to see it too! When will my belly get bigger!?!? ..uuqqh !Angry

• LOL! It varies depending on the person. I didn't start to show until closer to about 18 weeks though. I wouldn't be wishing a big belly on myself too soon though!

• lol i so agree with you im 16weeks and im bearly starting to show.

• Every woman is different - it's so hard to predict when you will start to show. From my own experience, I started to feel the waistband of my pants getting tighter around 14 or 15 weeks and it went up quickly from there! :-) Hang in there - it will be sooner than you think!

• I was about 22 weeks before i even noticed a difference in my belly. It was really starting to worry me. And then by the time that I hit 24 weeks, its like i got a belly outta no where LOL And now, I am at 27 weeks today, and my belly looks HUGE! But thats all it is is belly.. It will shock the crap outta u when it finally happens girl :)   Best of luck with everything! 

• Nobody believed me that I was pregnant - even when I went to shop for maternity clothes. I am now 23 weeks, and my belly is finally showing (and I gained 4 pounds). But it wasn't until a couple of days ago... don't worry. it will happen

• I know how you feel.  I am 16 weeks and i am not showing at all.  When i was pregnant with my son I started showing at 10 weeks.  Now i feel like it is going to be forever before i start showing. 

• It's normal not to show until later, especially if this is your first.  I am also 11 weeks, had lost 10 lbs thanks to morning sickness during weeks 6-9, have gained back 7 of those pounds so still 3 lbs under my starting weight, and not showing at all.  However, it's different for everyone, my close friend is also 11 weeks, and she has a definite baby bump, and she was bigger than me to begin with.  It will come soon for us both, weeks fly past and our babies will start growing fast... soon!  :)

• Hey...it all depends on the woman. I stayed active the whole time...and only gained 15lbs...and my daughter was born 4days late and at  7lb 13oz.  I didnt get my 'bump' until about 30wks! However, when 36weeks came around i blew up like a balloon. It will come fast enough. Along with that tummy comes the problems with heavy breathing from the weight and unable to keep your balance. Try to enjoy being pregnant and that tummy will pop soon enough :)

• lol with your first child u always want to see the proof by the big belly. But..... with my first child i was 7 months pregnant before i was showing, with my second i was 6 months, and now with the third. I just started my 15 week and still nothing. maybe you're carrying the baby father in the back, which is what I do. It's not so bad, u won't get as many strech marks. Though you may have really bad back labor, which I always do! Just look at the bright side, u get to wear YOUR clothes longer then the rest of you pregnant friends!

• i'am about 13 1/2 weeks and i'm not really showing myself gurl.... But you shouldnt worry as long as you knw your baby is healthy... Just give it time Smile

• Relax, your belly will be big enough soon enough. You're only 11 weeks along, you've got plenty of time. It may be fun at first to have the little baby bump, but then the that "little" bump usually grows, and you start to feel too big. So enjoy your time now, because soon you'll be sticking out for the whole world to know.