me

• im new to this website but not a new mom...this will be my second child and my wife and me is very excited...im very nervous because i can never forget the pain that i went thru wit my first born but hey every pregnacy is not the same...im just really one here to get advice and great ideas for this baby and pregnacy

• Welcome! I'm glad to hear that you have such a positive attitude in spite of your previous painful experience. Look around and make yourself at home!

• Good luck and congratulations! Welcome to Strongmoms, which I have found to be a great resource.

• Congrats! How far along are you? Do you plan to find out if it is a boy or girl? Every pregnancy is indeed different. Here's hoping that this one is a much more positive experience! :-)

• I am now five months and  we are expected a girl.So my first born which is a girl is excited that she will be having a baby sister.Indeed me experience with this pregnancy is much more better and postive.Thank you for the support,but are you currently pregnant if so how far are you? if not do u have any childern?

• i much keep a  postive attitude for this pregnancy and thanks you for the warm welcome.

• Thank you it nice to see a man interested in a website such as this one and giving out support.