IS IT TO EARLY????

• HELLO MOMS MY NAME IS SHERMANETTA AND IM 20 WEEKS AND 2 DAYS. I WANT TO START BUYING CLOTHES, CAR SEAT, AND ETC..... IS IT TO EARLY??? IN TWO DAYS I'LL KNOW THE SEX OF MY LITTLE BUNDLE OF JOY!!!!!

• If you are a planner, it's not too early to research and figure out what you need and maybe register for some of these items in case family or friends want to purchase gifts for you. Once you know the baby's gender, there's no reason to get started if that's what you want. Congratulations!

• THANKS ALOT YOUR ADVICE DID HELP ME, I'LL WAIT TIL I FIND THE SEX OF MY BABY. THANKS AGAIN 

• My pleasure... at this stage, it's safe to start getting really excited! What are you going to buy first?

• Congrats on your pregnancy, it sounds like things are going well and that you are very excited! :) I'm thrilled for you! I don't think it's early but the other thing you might consider is putting some money in your savings every week or payday so that when it's time to buy diapers and supplies you have a bit of a cushion to do so. Never to early to start saving money! Keep us posted, I can't wait to hear about your ultrasound! -Jess
  • I started buying some cute gender-neutral clothes at 15 weeks...I just couldn't help it..But I waited until I found out we were having a boy before settling on bedding, car seats etc.. If you are planning on having more than one baby..I would suggest looking at gender-neutral items for the nursery and for the car. This way, you can pass them down from one child to the next! Good luck!

• @AnswerDad01 I THINK I WILL BUY CLOTHES AND CAR SEAT/STROLLER COMBO STARTING WEDNESDAY, I ALREADY HAVE AN CRIB FROM MY FIRST CHILD WHICH HE DIED WHEN HE WAS NINE MONTHS OLD DUE TO AN ASTHMA ATTACK (IN HIS SLEEP). IM EXCITED N SCARED AT THE SAME TIME, THANKS FOR BEEN SO CONCERNED AND I WILL KEEP YOU POSTED AS WELL!!!

• @Jess IM TOO EXCITED!!! WHEN I WAS 16 WEEKS I BOUGHT DIAPER AND WIPES (1BOX EACH) AND I ALSO START SAVING COUPONS AND MONEY, MY BOYFRIEND ARE MORE EXCITED THAN ME, WEDNESDAY I WILL SHOW HIM HOW EXCITED I AM CAUSE IM TRY MY BEST TO SPEND EVERY DIME HE HAVE...LOL!!!! THANKS FOR BEEN SO CONCERNED AND I'LL KEEP YOU POSTED.  THANKS AGAIN

• Sounds great my dear, I can hear how thrilled you are right through the wireless waves! I'd love to be kept up to date on your pregnancy and not so far off welcoming that new baby to the world! Keep us in the loop, and have fun with your shopping. :) Jess
  • me an my fiance bought a 2 outfits for our lil girl an when we found out she was a girl we started to get alot of stuff for her.

• @MommyRN4 THANKS ALOT AND STARTING TOMORROW I'LL KNOW WHAT IM HAVING AND I CANT WAIT...IM SO EXCITED IM GOING TO GET A PEDICURE BEFORE I GO SEE THE DOCTOR...LOL!!! THANKS AGAIN I'LL KEEP YOU POSTED

• Oh, goodness! You aren't too early at all!  I started eyeballing stuff in the store as soon as I knew I was pregnant! Certainly after you know the sex, it's pretty impossible not to start getting stuff! The only thing I'd say is that I was surprised by how much I didn't need to get because people gave me gifts. Are you having any baby showers? Congrats!

• ITS A GIRL!!!! TIME I LEFT THE DOCTOR I START BUYING CLOTHES N PUTTING THINGS ON LAYWAY.... THANKS YALL FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT AND FEEDBACK, ITS WAS VERY HELPFUL!!!!! BUT I HAVE ONE QUESTION, IS IT OKAY TO BUT 3/6 MONTHS CLOTHES SINCE I DONT KNOW HOW BIG SHE WILL BE?

• i don't think its too early. its best to get it when you can other than find out later that you cant cause of money or something. so i say to get all you can now.   ^_^

• Congrats on the big news!  How fun it is going to be to shop for girl things!  Keep us posted and let us know how things progress!

:) Jessica