So excited!

• This will be Jude's first Christmas.  We are so excited as first time parents.  He has changed so much in just the past few weeks.  He is "talking" more and exploring his toys more.  It is so hard to believe that he was 6 weeks early.  Thanks to everyone on the discussion boards.  I have learned a lot from reading them. 

• Moosie-

Thank you so much for sharing in your success with your baby and I appreciate knowing that the boards have been a helpful and supportive place for you to visit.  

I wish you continued happiness and success with parenting.  Keep sharing, I love hearing how things are going for parents and their kiddos!

Take care,

Jess

• Welcome to Strong Moms and I am so happy for you. We are glad to have you on the Strong Moms message boards! There are so many great moms out there with some wonderful advice. Congratulations again!

• Aww, how was it? What was your favorite part of Christmas? I just loved celebrating my first one with my little boy. It made it all so much more meaningful and rich to have a sweet little one with us. Congrats!