who has babies that are preemies?

• I have a 6 month baby girl that was born 3 months early which really makes her 2 months old. Like to talk to others who have preemies!!

• I do not have a preemie, but I am a NICU nurse and wanted to welcome you to Strong Moms! I know there are plenty of other moms out there who have delivered premature babies. How is your little one doing? Is she eating well? 

• I don't have a preemie myself but have taken care of a lot of them working in the NICU! How are you adjusting to life with your little girl? I'm hoping you are home at this point! Have you left the NICU? What things do you find most challenging? Hopefully other moms with preemies will jump into the conversation. :-)

• Danielleangel58-

Congrats on your daughters birth.  I see that your post is still fairly new, so I'm hoping some of the mom's will post a reply to you.  I can offer, as the other two gals did, that I work a lot of these special babies and just love them!  With the technology and research that we now have access to we are seeing these babies (esp. the girls) grow up and do very well in life!  It's very exciting. i hope that you will continue to come to the boards for support and advice.  Keep us posted on how things are going with your daughter.

:) Jess

• Hello, My son is 7 months old but was born 10 weeks early. He spent 8 weeks in the NICU but is a little monster despite his tiny beginning. I'd love to talk if you'd like.
  • I have 12 week old twins that were born at 36 weeks so I can chat but I think your girl might be just a touch older than my two.

• My son was born one month early and weighted 4lb15.6oz, but he was pretty healthy except for a little jaundice.

• Hi Danielle, I also do not have a preemie but I helped my sister raised hers. Her baby was 34 weeks when she was born. I also had a cousin who had her preemie 3 months early too. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.  Sara

• It's great to hear of so many thriving little ones!  What a success story each and everyone is.

-Jess

• my baby girl was born when she was 35 weeks,,,ar first she have some problem with her eyes open at outdoor when the sunlight is strong,but now it is OK.So don't worry,babies are all very strong!