Similac Simply Smart Bottles

• Has anyone tried the Similac bottles yet? If so, how do you like them.

• I haven't tried them but where do you get them? I have used the Playtex bottles with Drop-In Liners which are easier to use but I think with my next little one I will try something that the bags don't burst.

Mandy R. Downing

• I seen them in Babies R Us and Walmart where I live. They are also online at these sites. 

• No, I haven't! If anyone out there has, I'd be curious to hear how you liked them! Since I work with lots of mothers and babies in the hospital, it's always good to be able to give accurate reviews of products when they ask. :-)

• HI, I am a first time mom to a beautiful 7 week old baby girl. my husband and I bought 2 of the simply smart bottles and tried them out, we love them. They are easier for her to latch on to and she doesn't spill out the sides of her mouth. Also, she doesn't burp and get real gassy afterwords. The bottles are a little expensive but we went out and got a total of 10. Love them and plan to continue using them. Hope this helps.

• i jusr delivered my son a week ago today, he's my third child, i had always used the avent bottles but tried the similac this time around and so far they have been comparable not much gas for baby! my milk is in now so im doing only breast but they are a good buy. 

• I had my first boy 4 months ago and tried them. I loved them.

• no i havent tried them yet but i have bought them. waiting to try to use them but at the moment iam breastfeeding but gonna use them so that daddy can have some bonding time waitin to get breast pump

• I have them.. i have been using them for the last few months .. the only issue that i have is that they start to leak over a long period of time.. but the baby loves them

• Hello-

I'm new to this site so sorry for just posting to your question. N-e ways I have actually brought 2 bottles to try them out and i ended up buying more. I think they are great.

• Thank you for the feedback.  I have been contemplating as to whether or not I will try them with my lil one.  I think I will give them a shot!  Smile

• I bought them at Target and switched from the Playtex bags due to cost of bags with twins. I signed up at Similac web site and they sent me a 4 oz bottle along with formula. They also sent coupons for $2.00 off  the bottle and I receive coupons on a regular basis for formula which again is great since I am feeding 2!

• Hi, i got a free sample of a 4 ounce bottle in the mail, i use it in conjunction with the other bottles i have been using, i do feel like my son doesn't chug it down as fast when I use the similac bottle which i think helps with his gas