Mommy Group Get-Togethers

• What are some of your favorite things to do with mommy groups where you bring your kids along? What about when it's rainy and cold in the winter? I'd love some fresh ideas other than the usual park or playground! -- Julie, Strongmoms Facilitator

• Where I live there is a little train place that has tons of Thomas the tank engine tracks set up for kids to play with. They make toy trains there as well. It is a play place for kids and the moms can just hang out and talk. It is great in the winter months!

• I love seeing groups at the mall, they have a great resting place and play room center and you can just go for a nice walk inside and window shop. And don't forget to buy something nice for yourself too

• Nice! I do love a good train table or getting together at the mall. Those are things I recently started doing. I found a place near us that has big inflatable bounce houses, etc. for kids and a place for moms to chat. You can just drop in and pay a couple of bucks to let your kids bounce their energy away. Love it!