It's a boy!

• Hello Strongmoms friends... Happy to announce that my wife gave birth to our fourth child and first son on Valentine's Day at 9:06am! He was 7 lbs. 9 oz. and 19 1/2 inches... the exact same size as his youngest sister! We named him Gehrig George! Mom and Gehrig are doing great! Thanks for all of your support and we are super excited to be leaving the hospital on Monday!

• YAY for you!!! You finally have a little guy to share guy things with!

• [:DBig Smile[:DBig Smile WONDERFUL NEWS!!! [:DBig Smile[:DBig Smile

Congrats to you and your entire family.  A healthy baby is such a blessing, now and forever.  

-Jess

• Yay!! What a blessed little guy he is to have such wonderful sisters and parents! So excited for you! :-) Enjoy your precious little man. :-) 

• Thank you ladies... still settling in here but we are home and happy. My two youngest daughters are not in the house for a few days while my wife continues to recover from her C-section, but by the end of the week it will be the six of us and we feel very blessed to have four healthy and happy kids. Now if we can just figure out how we're going to pay the bills!

• Congrats! That is so exciting! Little boys are so much fun!

• So excited for you AnswerDad! It is nice to finally have a son I am sure, although I know how much you love your girls. I have 4 boys and only one daughter and she is so special to me. I am so happy for you and your wife!

• Thanks everybody. Contrary to belief, we were not "trying for the boy" and would have been delighted to have another wonderful daughter. That being said, we are elated to now have a son! This way, when my girls go out for prom dresses, the boy and I can go to see the Yankees or I can teach him how to play golf!

• Is Gehrig a tribute to Lou Gehrig? You are a hardcore Yankees fan!! :-)