My Baby Is ONE!!!! :-( :-)

• Well it's official... My little Hazel has turned one. While i'm excited to be embarking on year two and excited for all of the new things we can do and experience together... I'm sad to leave the baby stage behind us. All that's left of it is my memories and photos.... It went WAY too fast.

• Great picture!! I can hardly believe she is one...wow. It seems like yesterday you were sharing about her early days! I agree - it's both exciting to see all that is ahead and tear jerking to look back at all the pictures and memories. Hugs to you and congrats to Hazel! <3

• Wow Baby Hazel is a big girl already. Your right Brinny time went so fast and we can't almost imagine how time flies so fast. Photos really reminds us how they grown up.

• Congrats and great pic of Hazel! For each of my kids, the first year is now a blur. Everyone always says it goes fast but until you experience it, you really don't know how fast it goes. Here's hoping year two is as great as year one!

• Thanks everyone.. I believe year two is going to be great. With lots of trips to the park and getting out and about to make friends. Thanks to all of you for being there to answer questions and lend support in times of need.

• Late Happy Birthday to Hazel!  Did you have a great day yesterday?  I know it's bitter-sweet.  I love the new picture!

-Jess

• Yay! How exciting! I know what you mean, my son will be one in April and it seems like I had him not that long ago! It's so exciting!

• She did have a good day. We tried a few firsts even. We took her to the mall to play in the play area and let her try one of the 25 cent rides... Did NOT go over well haha, but we tried. I think her favorite activity was playing with the balloons (as seen in my profile pic). She wore her self out so much that she could barely eat her dinner and cake haha. Note to the parents turning one.. She preferred gifts in bags, vs gifts wrapped in paper. We ended up unwrapping everything in paper and she took care of the bagged ones. Anyway it was a good day indeed.

• I do love that pic of her!  So you have me curious-what was her favorite gift?  What was your fav?

-Jess

• Sounds like you had fun and so did she! It is amazing how quickly it all goes. Enjoy her second year! It will be busier than the first, but full of so many more amazing things!

• Her favorite toy seems to be an electronic v-tech book called storytime rhymes; it plays BINGO, Old McDonald, Three blind Mice, and 3 Little Kittens (all have their own page with lyrics) and it plays other songs that aren't listed on the pages. Her next favorite seems to be the v-tech microphone. She also got a princess fort with a crawl tube, but she's still a bit shy with using it. She LOVES her box fort that we made for her a while back so i'm sure she will warm up to the new one pretty quickly. In addition she got a couple of cardboard books that she likes to flip through the pages of, and lots of clothes that she kept carrying around and trying to put on hahaha. She knows they go over her head, but doesn't understand exactly how to get them on. She's a riot. As far as i'm concerned i think the book and microphone are the coolest of them. I like that the book helps enhance her love of books and music. And the microphone seems to have an endless amount of different sounds and settings, plus plays songs. The mic part isn't loud either so that is a HUGE plus for my ears.

• Oh and thanks on the photo compliments... It is my favorite from her birthday.

• That is awesome! I am so excited for when my son turns one in April. Based off of Christmas time, I think he will enjoy tearing up some paper.

• Aww her birthday sounds like it was a fun one. :-) So sweet - my son loved the wrapping paper too! Go figure. :-) 

• Very nice picture of Hazel.