3rd shift job ): help!

• I'm glad to hear that things are going well.  I enjoyed working third shift as well.  I really liked the people I worked with and that makes all the difference in the world.  Please do keep me posted!

-Jess

• the people always make the difference! it's actually really nice, and we dont have to pay a baby sitter/child care so I feel better about it (:

• Hi am a first mum too and my baby is 16 weeks too. I also work nights 3 days a week 8hrs.  I encourage my self by telling my self i get to spend most time with my baby compared to if i was working an evening shift which would mean i miss most of the time with my baby coz  evening shift is the longest. also atleast ur baby misses u if they wake up during the night which for my son is only once, but when they wake up in the morning u r there. Also u dont have to pay day care. hope it helps.

• That's crazy! (: Luckily she sleeps all the way through the night, but it is the best thing to go into her room and wake her up and see that toothless little smile! I love spending time with her and the only issue is now she sleeps til about 8-9am, unless i'm lucky she'll make it 11am...and doesn't nap until about 1-2pm and its only about and hour maybe two. So unless Chris is home to watch her at night I don't get any sleep those 3 days, but I'm looking for something day. And i'm thinking of making my shifts half nights and seeing if they'd want me to work 5-6 nights a week instead of 3.

Good luck, is your little one crawling yet?