My son had his first birthday!

• Yep, it was on April 21st! He had it at a pizza place and did very well. More people showed up than I though were coming, but that's okay. He got a lot of toys and clothes! He had a little petite white cake that was Disney Cars themed and he sure enjoyed that! He didn't over eat either which was good, I was worried he might throw up. He only eats fruits and veggies, so this was the first unnaturally sweet thing he has had. His face got all messy, but didn't stain which was good. The total party time was an hour and a half which is exactly what I wanted (nothing longer than that anyway).

How was your child's first birthday?

• That is awesome!  I'm so glad a good time was had by all. :)

-Jess

• Aww, I love it! Sounds like it was a great day! It's so special when people come to celebrate your little one and love on them. He's a lucky boy. :-) 

My little boy's first birthday was held at a park and it ended up being a cold and SUPER windy day! I had to just roll with the punches and we made the best of it but I learned my lesson about having outdoor parties in October! You'd think I'd have been smarter but oh well. :-) It was a Very Hungry Caterpillar theme - too cute! 

• Thanks.

Oh wow I wouldn't have his party outdoors where I live since his birthday is in April. My baby girl is due in August, so outdoors will be great for a birthday!

• Love the hungry caterpillar theme, so cute!

-Jess