Not Getting any Sleep at Night! HELP!

• My 3 month old son was sleeping better at night, but all of a sudden he seems to be waking up to eat every 3 hours again! It is getting rough and I am exhausted. I feel like it is too early to let him cry it out, so I would like other ideas on how to get him to sleep better! Any ideas?  -- Bonnie, StrongMoms Facilitator

• I wonder if he is going through a growth spurt?  Def. something to consider.  I'm hesitant to limit any baby that is waking hungry, so I might keep a food log for 24 hours to see how much he is taking in.  Perhaps a good focused feed before bed where you make sure it's a meal will help him last a bit longer.  I know sometimes babies suck, but don't get much down-so it's more for comfort.  Making an intentional calorie packed pre-bed meal, and then if he awakens trying your best to get him to get a good solid feed in may resolve the issue.  Just a thought. :)  -Jess

• My son was waking often and I added a loud white noise machine and it seemed to help. 3 months is also just a growth spurt milestone so...it might just be a little while before he gets back to his longer routine. :-( I know how tough it is...especially with needing to care for older kids after a long night. Hang in there!!