Join the "I Support You" Movement and Support ALL Parents' Feeding Decisions

• The "I Support You" movement has begun to help formula-feeding, breastfeeding, and combo-feeding moms come together to support each other and their decisions to feed their babies. There is even a Twitter party on Wednesday, August 7th at 8 pm EDT to celebrate! You can send in photos, interview their opposites on a blog, and create a message of support. Will you participate in the Twitter party? (You can find it with the hashtag #ISupportYou.) Do you wish you could connect with other local moms who are feeding their babies in similar ways? -- Bonnie, Strongmoms Facilitator

• It's great that we can look to support one another!  There always seems to be guilt amongst mom's no matter how they feed their babies over being able to "do it different" in some way.  The truth is providing a loving, warm and caring house for that baby, and do the best that we can do-not matter what those feeding choices are-is the best that we can do!  I love working to be more supporting one another in this. :)

-Jess