Favorite Books

• What are your favorite books for your little ones that they like to read over and over? I always loved some of the old classics like “Good Night Moon” and “The Very Hungary Caterpillar”. My boys both love them and when I read them to my little one, my three year old is still very interested in them!--Julie, Strongmoms facilitator

• One of my friends asked for children's books for her baby shower.  I thought that was such a clever idea and had so much fun finding my favorite books!  The Easter Bunny is one of my all time favorites.

-Jess

• Brown Bear, Brown Bear

the Diggers

How do Dinosaurs Say Goodnight

Llama Llama Misses Mama

Any Dr. Suess book

Curious George

Where the Wild Things Are

All by Myself or any book by Mercer Mayer

• How about berenstain bears books?

I love them!  "I was so mad" is one of my favorites from that series!

-Jess 

• I LOVE Berinstein Bears!!! So good :-) 

• Just read Alexander and the Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day to my preschooler and I loved it!

• I love "the terrible horrible..."  that book always makes me smile.  :)  -Jess

• My 7 month old loves Goodnight Moon. also is really interested in a book called Puppies (usbourne) it is the one with the different fur patches that he loves to touch (slap) and nice pictures with a lot to look at-without overstimulating him.

• Oh, the touch books are the best!! My son loves the furry ones and we have some with different objects/textures in the book. Good one!