New Dynamic!

• Having had three girls previously, there will be many differences now that I have a son. The first and most obvious is that it is a new world when it comes to diaper changing, which I have already learned the hard way several times! There are a wide variety of preventative products that are available. What strategy do you use when changing baby boys so that you don’t get soaked? Any assistance here would be greatly appreciated! --Chris, Strongmoms facilitator

• with both of my boys i have used the extra wipe over the "equipment" and this at least helps it to not be sprayed directly on me.  one morning i didn't get it covered, and my youngest proceeded to teach me never to do that again.  it caused for a great laugh from my oldest and he remembered it the other day.  it was even funnier that i was dressed for work and had to completely change my clothes (i work at a college so i was "dressed up") and i had to change his while he smiled.  :)  good luck!!

• Lol-be quick, don't look away and be prepared! -Jess

• There is a new product on the market called a pee pee tee-pee which is what it sounds like and is supposed to keep pee from flying through the air haha. I would like to know if anyone has tried them and what they thought.

• I saw this product when I was working in the nursery.  I'll have to admit that we all (Nurses) got a bit of a chuckle out of it.  I think thats likely because it was focused on dealing with an OLD issue in a NEW way.  Seemed to only work if baby stayed pretty still as well.  Others?

-Jess

• I tend to put a clean diaper underneath the dirty one and when I wipe my boy, I just slip the dirty one out and can quickly pull the clean one over him. If he does start to pee, I just put the wipe over him. :-p 

• Awe, good technique Julie!  -Jess

• Awe, good technique Julie!  -Jess

• I agree with the others - Just be quick. I put a clean diaper underneath before I change him and then move quickly!